SYMPTOMS OF PILES
Consult a doctor if you have any of these signs, it could be piles: -
- Bright Red Bleeding (like fresh blood) from the anus while passing motions. It can be along with stools or drop after the defecation like a splash.
- Pain during motions.
- Painful swelling or a hard lump near / outside the anus.
- Itching around the anal region.
- Mucous discharge from the anus.
- Area around the anus becomes red and sore.
- Weakness, fatigue and breathlessness due to blood loss and anemia.