SYMPTOMS OF FISSURE
Consult a doctor if you have any of these signs, it could be anal fissures: -
- Pain, sometimes severe, during motions (bowel movements).
- Pain after motions that can last up to several hours.
- Bright Red Bleeding (like fresh blood) from the anus while passing motions. It can be along with stools or drop after the defecation like a splash.
- A visible crack in the skin around the anus.
- A small lump or skin tag on the skin near the anal fissure.
- Burning of itching around the anal region.